Tuesday, September 17, 2013

No Slippery (No More) Gel Soap Recipe

Holaaaa.... ^^,


Nowadays, I often use Baby Product for my Soap. I choose Zwitsal Classic Baby Bath (Gel) because I love the fragrance. Soft.... Tender... Gentle.... smell like a baby.... ^o^

I love the smell but I don't really like when after I soap my body and washed with water, feel slippery on my skins.... 

When I saw a picture in Pinterest Website, I've got an idea to combine the Gel Soap (Liquid) with the Bar Soap. I came up with an experiment first and many questions on my minds first.... what happen if it doesn't come up when I pump? what if it doesn't mix at all?

So..... I am glad here to share, my tricky recipe (an easy peasy to do) of NO Slippery (No More) Gel Soap Recipe. Hahaha.... ^^, I laughed myself when wrote this post with title Recipe seems like I wanna share you a delicious food recipe.... No guys... Not for eat OK? LOL.....

Akhir-akhir nya saya sering menggunakan produk bayi untuk sabun saya nich. Saya pilih Zwitsal Classic Baby Bath karena saya suka wangi nya dech.... ^^, Lembut...... wanginya kayak baby aja.... ^o^

Saya suka sama wangi nya tapi tidak terlalu suka saat selesai sabunan dan bilas dengan air, rasanya licin-licin gitu di kulit....

Ketika saya lihat sebuah gambar di Websites nya Pinterest, saya jadi dapat ide untuk menggabungkan Sabun Gel dengan Sabun Batangan. Saya melakukan percobaan dulu sebelumnya dan banyak pertanyaan dalam otak saya pertamanya.... apa yang akan terjadi bila sabunnya tidak mau naik ketika saya pompa? bagaimana bila dua sabun itu tidak tercampur?

Jadi.... saya senang sekarang menulis post ini untuk berbagi.... ^^, resep instant akan Resep Sabun Gel/Cair yang tidak licin. Hahaha.... Saya ketawa sendiri menulis post ini dengan judul Resep kesannya seperti saya akan bagi-bagi sebuah resep masakan yang lezat saja.... Tidak ya men-temen-temen.... LOL.......... Tidak untuk dimakan ya.... ^o^





What do you need?
1. Empty Bottle with a pump
2. Cheese Grater
3. Any Gel Soap (Liquid)
4. Any Bar Soap




What's next?
You just need the Bar Soap with Cheese Grater and filled in the bottle. 





After that you pour the Gel Soap into the bottle. 





Shake well until they mixed. And it ready to use.... 
An easy peasy going to do....




Try it... Easy ^^,
Caooo.....

See ya... on the next post...

Love ya, Regina










No comments:

Post a Comment